Looks like someone smelled the scent of waffles and fresh faithless soul cooking, his favorite!
What Police Found in Ed Gein’s Home
● 4 noses
● Human bones and bone fragments
● 9 masks made of human skin
● Bowls made from human skulls
● 10 female heads with the tops sawn off
● Human skin covering chair seats
● A female head in a paper bag
● Another head in a burlap sack
● 9 vulvas in a shoe box
● A belt made out of human nipples
● Skulls on the bedposts
● A pair of lips on a window shade drawstring
● A lampshade made from the skin of a human face
These artifacts were photographed at a crime laboratory and then destroyed.
After serial killer Ed Gein was arrested in 1958, his car was sold at an auction for $760. The buyer, a local carnival operator, charged visitors 25¢ to see the “Ed Gein Ghoul Car.” The car was displayed under a sign saying “See the car that hauled the dead from their graves.” Eventually, after complaints, the attraction was banned by the sheriff and the car disappeared without a trace.
can we talk about Legolas in the back tho
I feel like I need to rewatch the entire series just focusing on Legolas.
It’s worth it.
Did Orlando Bloom spend the entirety of the series trolling with his facial expressions?
YES. YES HE DID.